Our Technical Office has extensive experience in issuing energy certificates and this enables it to propose the best solutions for the energy upgrade of your buildings (external insulation, solar water heater installation, etc.)On 30/3/2010, by decision of the ministers of Finance, Environment, Energy - Climate Change, adopted the Regulation on the Energy Performance of Buildings was approved.
The Regulation provides that any new building or an existing building renovated radically has to fulfil the minimum energy performance requirements. At the same time, the minimum requirements relating to the building design (location, orientation, insolation requirements, incorporation of passive solar systems etc.) in the building envelope or E / M installations are set out.

The energy audit aims at:

• the assessment of the building primary energy consumption per end use (heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting, hot water)
• The building energy classification
• issuing an Energy Efficiency Certificate (EEC)
• the drafting of recommendations to the owner / user for the improvement of the energy efficiency of the building.

Our office has the necessary experience and equipment for the energy audit of buildings and their energy upgrade. Our basic tool is the Thermal FLIR E6 Camera.

What is an energy efficiency certificate?

The energy performance certificate is a document recognized by the MRPEE issued by the Energy Inspector (who has been included in a special register), in which the energy efficiency of the building is reflected. The energy efficiency certificate shall be assigned to each building’s energy class (there are nine categories, from A + to H), while the Inspector lists the recommendations for improving the energy efficiency of the building.

When is the issue of a certificate for energy efficiency required?

The notary, for designing a property purchase transaction, is obliged to mention the file number from the Energy Efficiency Certificate in the contract, attach an official copy of the Energy Efficiency Certificate. In any estate rental, the registration number of the energy efficiency certificate shall be indicated in a private or notarial lease document. The tax authority does not validate lease documents if a valid energy efficiency certificate is not provided.

The issue for an energy efficiency certificate is required in all buildings with a total area of ​​over 50 sqm, of essential uses (residential, permanent and seasonal, offices, commercial uses, training, temporary accommodation, etc.), as follows:

New or radically renovated:

- Upon completion of the construction of each new or completely renovated building.


- From 09.01.2011: on every sale-purchase of a single building or sale-purchase of part of building (e.g. apartment).
- From 9.1.2012 to rent part of a building a residence (i.e. apartment) and for professional use.
- The issue of energy efficiency certificate is mandatory for the inclusion of residential buildings in the "Saving at home" program.
The issue of the certificate is only required on new leases, not for renewals of existing contracts. The licenses will be valid for ten years.

Documents for the certification of energy efficiency of buildings

The required documents to compile the Energy Efficiency Certificate of an existing building are:

1) Full details of the owner (TRN. Tax Office, address, etc.)
2) National Cadastre Code Number (KAEK)
3) Architectural drawings as-built
4) Electromechanical projects and study insulation, if available
5) Topographical drawing
6) Building permit
7) Boiler Maintenance Sheet
national cpr association